After sorting, removing or crushing many wastes in construction waste disposal, most of them can be reused as renewable resources, mainly including:
- (1) The use of abandoned construction concrete and waste masonry to produce coarse and fine aggregate can be used to produce concrete, mortar of construction waste crusher, or to prepare building materials such as block, wall board and floor tile. Coarse aggregate added curing materials, can also be used for road base.
- (2) The use of waste brick production aggregate, can be used for the production of recycled brick, block, wall panels, floor tiles and other building materials.
- (3) muck can be used for road construction, pile foundation, foundation and so on.
- (4) For abandoned construction waste of wood, the timber that has not been obviously damaged can be directly used for rebuilding construction. The damaged wooden components can be used as the raw material of wood regeneration board or paper making.
- (5) Abandoned pavement Asphalt mixture can be directly used for recycled asphalt concrete in proper proportion.
- (6) Waste Road Concrete can be processed into recycled aggregate for the preparation of recycled concrete.
- (7) scrap steel, scrap steel and other scrap metal materials can be directly re-use or processing back.
- (8) Construction waste such as waste glass, waste plastics, waste ceramics, etc. is used differently depending on the circumstances.
- (9) Waste brick is a kind of burnt clay material. It has pozzolanic activity when crushed and ground into powder material, and can be used as concrete admixture instead of fly ash, slag powder and stone powder.